Monday, February 27, 2012

New Camera and Fun Decor...

First of all...I am so excited about my blogs new look!!!  Thank you Kristina for all of your amazingness!!  It is much more me now and I love it!!

Secondly...I got to get away for the weekend and by get away, I mean...BY MYSELF!!  It was a such a fun time.  I shopped, bought a new camera, drank wine with some of favorite people and did I mention...bought a new camera?  It has been something that I have wanted to do for such a long time and I finally bit the bullet and did it.  Here it is...


Isn't he pretty???  I decided it was a boy because he's red, cute and I'm in love!!  I may even have to name him because I like to do that kind of silly stuff and see the look on Tater's and Tale's sweet faces.


Thirdly...I did a little St. Patrick's Day decorating at my house.  It may seem a little early but I like to get it up and then down because DUH...there is Easter decorations to put up!  I'm completely obsessed...I know!!  My children just put up with my obsession and roll their eyes at my decorating for almost every holiday of year...what good kids I have!! 

I really kept it to a minimum and just decorated my mantel...


and my buffet table in the dining room...


I am excited about my new subway art though...I printed them at Costco and I love them (yes them...I now have one for almost every holiday).   I got 6 of them and it only cost $10.73.  I also purchased a black 8x10 frame at Walmart for $3.00.  Can you say cheap decorating...less than $15.00 for 6 holidays...pretty good if I do say so myself!!


Happy Monday everyone...here is to a fabulous week!!!  Sweet obsessions-

No comments:

Post a Comment