Tuesday, February 21, 2012

The perfect day...Tueday Thoughts-Week 8

Thursday Thoughts are arriving early because I have other fun things planned for later in the week...

Week 8-I have been thinking a lot lately and trying to undergo a little mini makeover on how I feel about my life and the way things happen.  In doing so I have realized that to most (and I am guilty of this too) the perfect day would be just that...PERFECT.  Everything would be exactly how you wanted it and the stars would align perfectly for every second of the entire day.  Well, I have decided that perfect is really all in one's perspective because lets get real...the stars rarely align perfectly for every second of an entire day!!  It is about how you look at your day and what's important to you...from there you decide what would be perfect...perspective!

I have a perfect day when 2 cute kids pop out of bed with a smile on their sweet faces and are ready to get the day going...

I have a perfect day when my daughter is actually ready to go to school at 7:30 a.m. and doesn't make her brother late because that causes a fight in the car...

I have a perfect day when I take my puppy out and he does his business quickly (especially when it is cold outside)...

I have a perfect day when I get watch my daughter play basketball...

I have a perfect day when my son tells he that he loves me when he gets out of the car each morning...

I have a perfect day when I sit at the table, have a meal with my kids and talk about the day...

I have a perfect day when for some miracle, neither of my kids have homework and we can relax...

I have a perfect day when dinner is in the crock pot and is ready when I get home from work...

I have a perfect day when I kiss my kids goodnight...

I have a perfect day when my daughter is acting like she is 12 instead of 20...

I have a perfect day when I go to get the mail and there is nothing there (no mail=no bills)...

I have a perfect day when I get to see my family...

I have a perfect day when I realize that everything in every day is not perfect but there are so many perfect things that happen every single day!!!  Sweet perspective-J

1 comment: