Thursday, February 9, 2012

Valentine Sugar Cookies...Chocolate Dipped

Who could celebrate Valentine's Day without a little chocolate?  After all the holiday is all about love and I LOVE chocolate!  These cookies are so simple to make because there is no frosting...just a little dipping and sprinkling. 



I again used my Cream Cheese sugar cookie recipe but you could use your favorite recipe or even use store bought.  Cut in desired shape (I used a medium sized heart) and bake accordingly...



To dip them you will need the dipping chocolate (I used red & got it at Walmart) and sprinkles...



Melt the chocolate in the microwave for 1 minute, stir and then continue microwaving in 30 second increments until completely melted.  Spoon the melted chocolate on half of the heart and remove any excess.  Sprinkle with coordinating sprinkles and allow time for the chocolate to dry...



They are really that easy...I promise.  Sweet chocolate-J

No comments:

Post a Comment