Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Weekend Recap...

First of all I want to congratulate Brandon Hileman, Baili Raines, Mary Staub and all of the other seniors who graduated on Saturday!!!  Good job guys...sorry I missed the fun.  I did make a couple of cakes for the festivities though...

&

Once the cakes were dropped off the kids and I headed on a road trip to Medford for my cousin Laura's baby shower.  We shopped, ate more than we should have and even relaxed a little...


Its a tough life.

Auntie & Gavin...


Auntie & Owen..


Tales and Hayden...


Tater getting a little push by Gavin...

Then it was shower time!!  Lo is looking great...


I wonder if she is having a boy or a girl???  I'm guessing a girl but I will just tell you right now that I am almost NEVER right!!  Lindsey did such a great job on the decor...

&

Here is the final picture of my gift.  I filled it with flannel burp rags that I made, a old jar filled with q-tips, a few diapers and some other cute stuff...


I love the way it turned out.  Wishing all of you a wonderful week!!  Sweet times-

No comments:

Post a Comment