Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Filling a Cupcake...

Cupcakes seem to be the "in" thing lately.  I have more and more people requesting them instead of an actual cake.  I can't really blame them...they are cute, little, individually wrapped and absolutely delicious.  Especially when they are filled with something extra yummy.  It may sound a little intimidating but it is actually really easy...let me show you how.  First you will bake the cupcakes and let them cool...

To make an area for the filling I used a small knife to cut a cone shaped piece from the top...


I then took my raspberry filling and put it in a pastry bag (but you could use a Ziploc) being sure to cut a small area from the tip...


Then I took the filling and piped it into the hole that I made but being sure to not over fill...


Lastly I took my frosting and piped it on over the cupcake and filling...


A perfect and simple surprise hidden inside every cupcake.  What could be better then that??  Sweet cake-

No comments:

Post a Comment