Thursday, June 14, 2012

Thursday Thoughts-Week 24

Hello to all my sweet and faithful readers.  I wanted to take a minute to thank all of you for visiting my little ol' blog...it is so nice to hear from you and know that you are enjoying what I share.  For most of the year my weekly thoughts have reflected things going on in my life but today I wanted to take a lighter note. 

Week 24-Nothing if officially lost until your Mom can't find it...

This totally cracks me up and is so darn true at my house!  When things are lost at my home and my children say that they have "looked everywhere"...I often wonder if they did so with their eyes closed.  How is it that as a Mom you have a built in CCF (Children's Crap Finder...there is also HCF, Husband's Crap Finder)?  It is like a mentally charged and frustration powered ability to sniff out what it is that your whiny sweet babies/hubby can't locate.  What the heck would the world do without Mom's??  Sweet mama's-

No comments:

Post a Comment