Monday, June 11, 2012

Summer Projects


I have been a little neglectful the last couple of weeks!  My home is in terrible need of TLC and I just haven't been motivated enough to get it done.  So yesterday I decided it was time to get busy and finish a few projects that desperately needed done.  After two trips to Bloomers and True Value and hours of hard work here are the rewards... 

This is my front flower bed.  I wish that I would have taken a before photo so that you could understand exactly how it looked before.  My idea was simplicity...nothing that is going to take a lot of time but will look great anyway...


I also planted two tomato plants (a cherry and Roma) and basil...I can smell the tomato sauce on the stove already...


I also finally hung the old window that I had purchased a while ago.  It was very simple...two hooks on the back and there you go.  I also love the potted plants that the girls and Bloomers did for me...


My hanging basket is also beautiful.  A perfect addition to the back porch...

Another view of my hard work in the front flower bed.  I just couldn't help it...for the time it took to complete, it deserved a second shot...


So even though it could literally freeze tonight...I just couldn't wait any longer.  It is nearly the middle of June and I am ready for summer to begin!!!  Sweet summer-

1 comment:

  1. We have an extra fan trellis or two if you need some. Bruce & Blanca

    ReplyDelete