Monday, June 18, 2012

What a fun weekend...

Can you believe that it is Monday already??  Me either!!  The weekend is over and I am tired.

First of all I want to send a HUGE congratulations to my friend Katy and her new husband Ben.  It was a wonderful wedding in a secluded location that was absolutely beautiful.  Now I have to admit that hauling a wedding cake 40 miles really stressed me out but I think that it turned out great and I was glad to be a part of their big day.

On Sunday we headed out to my favorite location in the ENTIRE universe...Albertson Reservoir.  My first trip of the summer season and it was magnificent.  My sweet Padre came up for a yummy Father's Day lunch, courtesy of my brother-in-law and hamburger extraordinaire.  The kids swam and played in the water.  We played bocce ball, soaked up some good o' Lake County rays and my cousin was even sweet enough to drag me behind his boat until I finally got up on his wake board (can you say SORE).  It was a fabulous weekend and would have even been better if I had remembered my camera. 
You can't beat summer time...it makes me happy!!  Sweet summer-

No comments:

Post a Comment