Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Last Day of school sadness & gift idea


This morning when the door shut and my babies left for school I was reminded that this sweet boy...


and this sweet girl...


are moving on.  It seems like I was just taking pictures of their first day of school for Kindergarten?  Now they are on to high school and junior high.  By the end of the summer I will have two teenagers and a driver!!  It is so hard for me to believe!!  I think I will go and pout now...
---------------------------------------
I always like to do a little something for the teachers at the end of the year.  Nothing big...just a little something to let them know that I appreciate all of their hard work.  This year I took a box of graham crackers, a bag of marshmallows and a package of Hershey's bars...because lets face it...who doesn't like a gooey smore on a warm summer night?

This is what I wrote on the card but you could mix it up and change it for almost any occasion.  It would be perfect for a summer birthday...


A little apple ribbon that I bought in the $1.00 bin at Michael's and the gift is ready to go...

On to the summer break and I am hoping some fabulous weather!!  Sweet summer-

No comments:

Post a Comment