Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Fourth of July Decor...

Are you in disbelief like I am??  How can it be the 4th of July next week??  Time is getting away from me and although I am enjoying life so much right now...I wish it would slow down a bit...I could really use a breather!!  Luckily on Sunday I got a tiny break (if that is what you call it) and was able to spruce up my house a little for the holiday.  For starters I went to the store and bought a bag of navy (but they are white) beans, black beans and small red beans (for $1.59 each)...


Then I came home and started layering.  This is one of the candle holders that I made from Dollar Store items at Christmas time...now it is the perfect vessel for some patriotic fun...


A few other bottles, my America sign and a few stars complete the hutch...


Last year I made this star banner and was so glad to have the top of my hutch back because I love it...


My favorite place to decorate for the holidays...complete...


A switch of the pillow and another star on the wreath make my entry holiday ready...


To my window and wreath outside I added a garland of berries and additional stars...


Then a cute sign that I bought years ago tied to my garden chair...love it...


So now Casa de Lightle is filled with red, white and blue...let the fireworks begin.  Sweet freedom-

No comments:

Post a Comment