Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Mummy's on a stick...a blast from the past

Each year I try to come up with a fun and festive idea for the sweet kids that join me for dinner on Halloween.  It can't just be a candy bar...it has to be something cute and yet easy.  Last year I made Mummy's on stick...using Twinkies, white chocolate melts and edible eye balls.  They were so simple and cute that I wanted to share them again.  So here is my little blast from the past for the week...
 
 
Insert a sucker stick into each Twinkie and them dip/cover in white chocolate...
 
 
Let the chocolate dry for few minutes and then using fork, dip the tines into the chocolate and drag over the Twinkie back and forth.  Add two eye balls and let dry completely. 
 
 
And there you have it.  A yummy mummy for someone sweet.
 
 
You can also get the same affect using Oreos...
 
 
Now I just have to come up with an equally precious idea for this year.  Hmmmm.
Sweet mummies-

No comments:

Post a Comment