Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Blast from the past...Halloween Party Menu...

I'm still trying to figure out what I will be serving the little ghosts and goblins that I will be feeding on Halloween.  For me the planning is sometimes the most fun.  I love coming up with new ideas but here are a few easy and fun Halloween theme foods that would be perfect for any little sweetie on Halloween Eve...
 
Candy Corn Pizza-I used frozen pizza dough, jarred pizza sauce, diced pepperoni, cheddar cheese and mozzarella cheese to make this pizza.  By putting the mozzarella cheese in the middle of the pizza, followed by the pepperoni and then the cheddar cheese you are making a yummy candy corn pizza once it is cut into wedges...
 
 
Halloween dinner is never complete with out some blood.  Red Jello and gummy worms work perfectly together for this crazy treat...
 
 
Sometimes even the most everyday food can be made "scary" just by adding a fun name...
 
 
Deviled Eggs with black olives that have been cut in half and then half of that cut into 8 wedges, make a yummy spider on top...
 
 
Witches Fingers (aka baby dill pickles) are always necessary...
 
 
Curly Puff Cheetos look just like Petrified Pig Tails, if you ask me...
 
 
Hot dogs wrapped in refrigerated crescent roll dough, look like mummies and wormy apples are both creepy and delicious...
 
 
I hope this gives you some dreadfully scary ideas for your Halloween dinner table or any day.
Sweet Halloween-

No comments:

Post a Comment