Monday, October 28, 2013

a HUGE thank you...

On the weekends I take a break from the computer.  I will occasionally get on to look for a recipe but other than that...NOPE.  So when I opened my computer early this morning I was a little taken back and emotional. 

I really just can't even thank all of you enough for all of the amazing support I have received since announcing that I was buying the Happy Horse Deli.  When you do something like this you hope that it will be accepted well...but you never know.

I had hoped that you would be happy for me...I had hoped that you would still want a Saucy Turkey (or whatever your Happy Horse vice might be) after I took over...I had hoped that you would be grateful that another Lakeview business would not be closing its doors but I am honestly so teared up by the reaction that all of you gave me.

I couldn't have asked for anything more and now I hope that I can make it as great (or even better) as Bill and Prairie have done for so long because I know that is a tall order.

I am seriously scared to go on this adventure but somehow all of your kind words have made some of that disappear and melt away.

I just wanted to pop in and tell you how grateful I am.  Every comment, conversation, text, phone call and message meant the world to me.  Thank you!!  Sweet community-

No comments:

Post a Comment