Monday, October 7, 2013

Homecoming 2013...

It is hard to believe, but my Tater just finished his sophomore homecoming week.  For a boy it is really just like any other week...but fun nonetheless.  I feel like any week that ends with a football game can't be too bad.  Going to a dance with a pretty girl...that's good. 
 
I'm sure as Tales enters high school next year this week will take on a whole new meaning.  I think I will enjoy Tater's "take it as it goes" attitude while I can. :)

I do notice that as the kids and their friends get older, the less they like their picture taken.  Some of these photos I had to beg for...maybe even bribe them for!  I have no shame...someday they will be glad I took them.  Here are a few of my favorite shots...

Parade Time..."Hi, Mom!"

 
Fun with friends...
 
 
Huddle before the game...love me some #57...
 

Making the block...
 

 
On the line...
 
 
My handsome boy...
 

Getting his boutonniere...
 

 
Valerie & Tater...
 

Looking Good...
 
 
Best Buds...
 
 
It is so great to be able to post things about my life on here for family & friends that are far away.  Thank you for letting me share.  Sweet Tater-

No comments:

Post a Comment