Wednesday, August 8, 2012

A few of my favorite things...


Writing and producing a blog has been such a great way to chronicle my life.  The other day a took a few minutes and looked back at some of the things that I have posted about.  I realized that I post about all things that I love...which is such an awesome way to direct my creative craziness.  There are of course a few things that I love more than others...my favorite things.  Here are a few...

My favorite boy (Taters)...


My favorite decoration of ALL TIME...


My favorite project...$2.00 candle holders...


My favorite leftover meal...Taquitos...


My favorite Christmas Cookie...


My favorite antique...


My favorite kids...


My favorite purchase...


My favorite smile...


A few of my VERY favorite girls...


My favorite and sweetest Papa & Mamu...


My favorite cookie (remember that is ALL I ate one day)...


My favorite dog...


My favorite place...my new home...


My favorite girl (Tales)...


My favorite new product...chalk board paint...


My favorite photo...


My favorite thing to do...camp with the people I love...


I have said it before and I will say it again...I am one lucky girl!!  Sweet favorites-

No comments:

Post a Comment