Friday, August 24, 2012

Friday Thoughts-Week 34

Funny story...This summer has pretty much kicked my butt!!  The sad thing is that I'm not quite sure what I have accomplished...I'm thinking nothing...or at least nothing that I had on my "Summer Chore List". 

Blogging-Been a slacker!!  Thank you to the sweet selves out there that sent me little notes, texts or phone calls (Dad) that you are missing me.  It makes me smile to think that this little thing I do has touched someone.

Loosing Weight-BLAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!  Gained it!!  Happiness does that to me!!  So as much I would like to complain...I'm not going to do it!!  Happiness is worth the poundage.

Painting my New House-Nope!!!  A friend even gave me a gallon of paint for my front bathroom and it is still sitting by the front door in the same spot that I put it in when she brought it to me MONTHS ago.

So that is pretty much how the summer has gone & I am WIPED...end of story and complaining.  Thanks for listening!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Week 34- Am I the only mom who sits on the couch before bed and calculates how many hours of sleep I will get if I go to bed "RIGHT NOW"??

There are some things that I do and wonder to myself, "Am I the only one who does this?"  Calculating my hours of sleep is one of them.  I will even go as far as to say that most nights I bring out the fingers to count because by that time of night I need them to get past 2 (sad but true)!  Please tell me I am not the only mom who does this!!  Sweet sleep-

No comments:

Post a Comment