Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Weekly Thoughts-Week 35

So now I am on a kick to see if the cute weird little things and I do are shared by others.  For some strange reason it made me feel a little better to know that I am not the only one who counts my hours of sleep.  So here is another one for you...

Week 35-Am I the only mom who goes to bed and sets her alarm early to "Get Things Done" (i.e. dishes, exercise) only to turn it off when it rings and sleep in until you are running late?

I wouldn't necessarily say that I am not a morning person.  I really do like mornings...I just LOATH getting up!!  I am jealous of those of you who can spring out of bed when the alarm goes off and get more done by 7 in the morning than I do all day long.  I want to be that person...I just can't seem to make myself do it!!  Sweet intentions-

No comments:

Post a Comment