Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Thank goodness for football...

If you have been reading my blog for any length of time you already know that I LOVE football!!  I love watching it on TV but my favorite football to watch is when my son Tater is playing.  Lucky for me he had his first scrimmage this weekend (for high school...GIGANTIC SIGH) and I was there excited for the season to start and with my camera in hand.  Here are some of my favorite shots of the game (#74 yellow)...








The cute and funny thing about it is that when he left for the game that morning I didn't know what number he would be...so a little before the game started I got a text from Tate...#74 yellow.  In looking at these pictures I am pretty darn sure that I could have picked out my boy.  Just saying...he kind of has a look about him.  Thank goodness for Tater's and football!!  Sweet season-

No comments:

Post a Comment