Thursday, August 23, 2012

Today is a BIG deal...

Today is a very special day at my house...my sweet baby girl is now 13!!!
Isn't she B.E.A.U.T.I.F.U.L.?? 


To celebrate I surprised her with lunch at the Happy Horse (an AMAZING deli in Lakeview that I worked at all of my high school years) with some of her most precious friends and family...


The girls caught up...


Tales opened gifts...


They laughed and giggled...


Such a fun group of young ladies...


For each girl I put together a candy bag with a tag that said "Sweet 13" (although I'm not quite sure that Sweet and 13 should be in the same sentence together...I like to dream)...


I now live in a single parent home with TWO teenagers (one of which will be old enough to drive me around in a few weeks...EEEEEEEEEKKKKKK) please pray for me!  I have a hunch that I am going to need them. :)  Sweet 13-

P.S.-Hi Dad...love you and thanks for the hard time!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment