Friday, November 2, 2012

Simple Switch...

Yesterday marked the beginning of my favorite time of year.  I love November and December because of the holidays we celebrate but also because of the feeling that those holidays bring.  Everyone seems to be more thankful and giving this time of year & I absolutely love it!!  I try to be grateful for what life brings all year long but I admit that the month of November really brings it out in myself and so many others. 

To get ready for Thanksgiving I just needed to make a few simple switches at home.  Most of my fall decorations stay out...I just need to pull down my Halloween stuff and replace them with my pilgrims and turkeys...

My hutch was quickly transformed...


Turkey Time...


My dining room window was given a little fun with a banner I made last year...


A witch was replaced by precious pilgrims...

My sweet babies turkey hands...

I turned the candle around, so instead of a jack o'lantern...we just have a pumpkin...

Another candle turnaround and my turkey couple...

A cute "Give Thanks" anchors my crate shelf in the kitchen...

Gobble, Gobble...
 

My entry wreath gets a little turkey time...

Finished product...

So we are ready for my most favorite time of year!!  It literally took me less than 15 minutes to make the changes.  Sweet Thanksgiving-

P.S. - You have until 5:00 p.m. today to enter my blogs 1st Birthday giveaway!!  So get busy...cupcakes are to yummy to pass up!!

No comments:

Post a Comment