Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Weekly Thoughts-Week 47

Week 47-Today I am thankful for my life. 

I can hardly believe that Thanksgiving is tomorrow!!  The holiday season has snuck up on me and I usually don't let that happen.  Parenting has been A WHOLE LOT of challenging the last week and so I feel a little blindsided by Turkey Day!!  Luckily my sweet mama is taking most of the burden of preparing our meal and I just need to bring a salad and dessert because I think if it were up to me a frozen dinner would be served this year. 

The fact is that even with the stress of parenting I feel pretty darn lucky to be living the life that I have been given.  I am blessed with an abundance of family and friends!!  I am dating someone who is amazing and lucky for me he has two sweet girls who bring even more joy into my life.  I am healthy and the happiest I have been in FOREVER!!  I have a job that I enjoy and allows me to be the mom I want to be.  My new home is MINE and it is warm, cozy, and perfect for my family.  Most importantly I have two beautiful children and even though times can get a little tough...I love them more than words could EVER express!!  Tater and Tales make my life complete.  Sweet thankfulness-

Be sure to tune in...Christmas will be taking over Sweet Taters and Tales starting Monday!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment