Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Weekly Thoughts-Week 45

November is a great month to remember the things that we are grateful for...so this month my weekly thoughts will be thankful ones...

Week 45-I am thankful for my sweet babies, their different personalities and the joy they bring to my life.

To say my children are different would be an UNDERSTATEMENT.  Tater is a quiet, mild tempered, impatient, smart, Nascar loving-mama's boy who fills my heart and soul with love and tenderness.  Tales is a busy, know no stranger, witty, sometimes inappropriate, life of the party-independent girl who brings me overflowing amounts of joy and laughter. 

I thank God and my ex-husband (ya...you read that right) for giving me the two most amazing gifts that I have or will ever receive.  My babies make everyday better and life more complete.  Sweet kids-

No comments:

Post a Comment