Monday, June 10, 2013

Let Summer Begin...

I realize that summer doesn't officially begin until the 21st but once school is out...it's on!!  My calender begins filling up with fun things like camping trips and it makes me VERY happy.  I may enjoy summer time a little too much!!  Just saying...

To kick it off Tales had her end of the year dance recital.  She and the rest of the dancers were awesome.  Thank you Linda and Jenn for doing such an amazing job!!

Tales & Abbie Sue...


Tales, Abbi and Kenna...


The moment that was over it was off to Medford for a little baseball, time with my sis, retail therapy and a whole lot of golf.  My nephews Gavin and Owen were finally playing on the same day and at different times, so my mom & I took the opportunity to go and watch them. 

Owen plays on a coach pitch league.  His attention span may be very short but the entertainment value is over the top.

He didn't want to be left out of the "coaches meeting"...


What a stance...


Base hit...


After the game was over they turned on the sprinklers for the kids.  Guess who was the first one out...


Gavin plays on a player pitch minor league team.  He is much more serious than his brother and has the game figured out.  Gav played catcher, short stop and pitcher.  He also had an RBI and 3 runs.

Water break...


Catching...


Good eye...Ball 3...


Strike...


It was also great to be able to spend some time with my sista and momma...


Tate spent the weekend at Centenial Golf Course at a Oregon Junior Golf Tournament.  He posted his best scores ever on 36 holes and loved every moment...


Tales & I were able to watch him on the 18th hole both days...good job bud...


This week I am preparing for my parents 40th anniversary party and the dessert buffet at my house.  I can hardly wait to see everyone coming in town to celebrate.  Sweet summer-

No comments:

Post a Comment