Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Weightloss Wednesday...

It has taken me the entire week but I have successfully lost the 2 pounds I gained back while camping plus an additional 1 pound.  That makes 8 pounds total for weight lost.  I'm just going to tell you this...I'm not completely happy with this number!!  I'm also going to tell you this...and I DON'T want to...but I need to so I'm going to anyway...that leaves 25-30 pounds to go.  At this rate I may have it off my this time next year (if I'm lucky) and I want it gone before then.  In order to do that I need to clean up my eating!

The great part about cleaning up my eating this time of year is that I can grill.  I LOVE grilling and it is such a great way to cook food without added calories.  I see a lot of grilled meats and veggies in my future.  Next week I will post some pictures of the yummy things that I am eating.

My sweet sista Jamus posted this quote on her facebook today and I feel like it was my inspiration for the day to keep going and keep working...

NO MATTER HOW MANY MISTAKES YOU MAKE OR
HOW SLOW YOUR PROGRESS,
YOU ARE STILL WAY AHEAD OF EVERYONE WHO
ISN'T TRYING!!

I'm not perfect but I am trying.  Sweet loss-

No comments:

Post a Comment