Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Weightloss Wednesday...

I was hoping to see the 10 pound mark this morning and sadly I didn't.  The fact is that loosing weight is hard work.  Every.single.day I have to wake up and remind myself of my goals.  I have to give myself a positive pep talk for the day so that I keep on track.  I'm wondering if this ever stops and I'm guessing it doesn't.  To get to a healthy weight and maintain that will be a lifelong struggle but one that I am willing to take on. 

I've realized that being healthy means more than a cupcake, more than french fries, more than sitting on the couch in front of the TV.  That is not to say that I don't eat or do these things but I am very concious about what quanities I am exposing myself to.  As I have said before...I am seeking progress and happy that I am getting there.

In the evening I have been trying to a protein and veggie. 


Grilled steak and sauteed zuchini with fresh basil from my "mini" garden were delish last night.

Speaking of my "mini" garden...I planted two cherry tomato plants, basil, rosemary and parsley in my flower bed by my entry. 


Next year I am hoping to go bigger in the back yard.

My favorite snack this week is Roasted Garlic Hummus with Reduced fat Wheat Thins...so good...


Hope you all have a great week.  Sweet snack-

No comments:

Post a Comment