Friday, December 14, 2012

Weekly Thoughts-Week 49

Week 49-The Holidays make me happy!!

As you know...I am crazy about this time of year!!  It truly is my happy time!  This year is especially wonderful because I am in such a great place in my life...dare I say..."The happiest I have ever been!!"  That combined with the joys of the holiday season make my heart very full. 

*I love the giving that happens this time of year and I don't mean gifts...I mean the generosity to help others.  *I love the traditions that the holidays bring and passing them down to my sweet babies. 
*I love spending time with those I love. 

Sweet Holidays-

------------------------------------------------------

Don't forget to enter the giveaway going on right now for some fabulous items from ACH.  It is open until Sunday December 16th at midnight.  Winner will be announced right here on Monday...Good Luck!!

No comments:

Post a Comment