Wednesday, December 26, 2012

See you next year...

I'm hoping that each and every one of you had a joyful and safe Christmas.  Ours was fabulous!!  It is after days like these that I feel extra blessed beyond words.  Life is truly wonderful and so are the amazing people who surround me!!  Most years I am sad to see the holidays go but I have to admit that I am ready.  I gave each of the kids a tree to undecorate today...I love to have them up early but once Christmas is over they are outta here!!  Back to Normal (if there is such a thing)...here we come!!

I am so excited to share with you some extra special & fun things but they will have to wait until after the NEW YEAR.  I am going to take the rest of year off to get my crazy but wonderful life back in order (the holidays always do a number on me).  I wish you all the best and hope that 2013 is one of happiness and love.  Sweet wishes-

No comments:

Post a Comment