Monday, December 17, 2012

A day of remembrance & a winner...

Today I had planned on sharing with you another way to gift cookies but in light of the tragedy in Connecticut I feel like today should be a day to reflect and remember. 
I am sending prayers to all affected by this terrible act (as I am sure you all are too).  My heart hurts for them and the grief they are enduring.  We all need to take an extra moment to love our family and hug our precious children tight. 

--------------------------------------------

On a lighter note I want to take a moment to thank all of you for entering the giveaway that Lacey at ACH has so graciously donated.  There were a record setting number of entries but there could only be one winner and that is...

Shara Wilkie

Congratulations Shara.  You can pickup your fabulous prize at ACH anytime.
A big Thank you to all who entered!! 
 Sweet remembrance-


No comments:

Post a Comment