Friday, December 7, 2012

Weekly Thoughts-Week 48

Week 48-What I have learned about myself in the last week...I am not SUPERwoman and I may be multi-tasking impaired!!

Some of my faithful readers may have noticed...I have been M.I.A.!!  Not completely missing...I am really still right here where I always am but missing from the bloggosphere!!  Everyday this week I tell myself...I need to get a blog up...and everyday the 100's of mini-desserts I am making for an event this weekend take over my evening.  Now don't get me wrong...I AM VERY thankful for the business and extra money this is providing my family...especially this time of year...I just can't seem to get ANYTHING else done.  I had previously thought that I was a master multi-tasker and now I realize that I was just fooling my silly self because NOT SO MUCH!!  Anyhoo...I just really wanted to let all of you know that I am trying but much to my dismay I have realized that I just CAN NOT get everything done!!!  Please hang in there with me...I promise some great things are coming!!  Sweet time management-

No comments:

Post a Comment