Friday, January 25, 2013

My Bunco Babes...

A friend of mine who just moved back here has started up a Bunco group!!  I was lucky enough to be able to host the first evening and it was SOOOO much fun!!  It began with a theme and I chose "Pink Party" because over the holidays I really thought of and missed my late grandmothers (June & Pearl).  Both of them were breast cancer survivors and so the theme was born.  All of the ladies were told to wear pink.

For dinner I decided to serve up one of my favorite dishes Lasagna Roll-ups (recipe coming soon).  For some reason I am obsessed with them right now and I thought they would be perfect for a group of ladies.  I also made french bread and green salad...


Dessert is where things really got with the theme.  Pink ribbon sugar cookies & Pink Raspberry mini cheesecakes were on the menu.

There was also a silent auction.  I hand crafted 3 items, along with a bottle of wine and the ladies bid on them throughout the night.  We made a total of $40.00 which will be donated to the Susan J. Komen Foundation.  It was a fabulous night of great company and huge laughs.  Here are a few of my favorite shots...

Outfit of the night by...Mrs. Katy Paz...


Nails of the night by...Miss Shannon Hogue...


Sweet friends Shannon & Kristen...


Katy, Kendra & Marina...



Roll'em...


I can't wait until next month!!  Sweet Bunco-

1 comment:

  1. Love the pics, loved the dinner and the theme too! Great Job! So much fun. Thank you June! ~Shan

    ReplyDelete