Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Mamu's Birthday Celebration

I know I have said you before...but I am going to say it again...I LOVE my grandparents.  Papa Leo and Mamu are just amazing beyond words.  I wish I could spend every second with them but life happens and then I must settle for moments...very special moments.  This Saturday was one of those moments.  We celebrated my Mamu's birthday with a surprise brunch at my parents.  It was such a good time...lots of great food, family and laughter.  I always wonder if my grandparents ever imagined what the two of them would create when they fell in love? 


My dad made "Albertson Hotcakes" and fried eggs...


Then everyone else brought something...


There were lots of delicious things...


Cinnamon Rolls...

Strawberries and cool whip...


But the most important thing that everyone brought was their love for my sweet Mamu.  It was evident with every hug, kiss, pat and I love you that she received...




Happy Birthday Mamu...you are so precious and wonderful!!!  Sweet love-

No comments:

Post a Comment