Thursday, March 22, 2012

Thursday Thoughts-Week 12

Week 12- If creativity is messy then I am VERY creative.


I'm quite embarrassed to be sharing this photo but I'm just keeping it real.  This is how incredibly messy my craft room is.  I thought this quote was fitting and made me feel a little bit better for being so unorganized.  For some reason it is one of my most favorite places to be but my least favorite to keep tidy.  I am always on a mission when I enter and that leads to lots of clutter EVERYWHERE.  It is also where I store my holiday decorations...so it wears many hats.

I'm hoping in my new house that I can be a little better organized.  I can't wait to show you a picture of the carpet in that room...it is GROOVY!!  Perfect for the glitter explosions that seem to happen a lot to Tales.  Sweet mess-

1 comment: