Monday, March 5, 2012

Birthday Memories...

I have said it before and I am going to say it again...I am blessed to have some AMAZING people in my life!!!  Each one of them helped to make my birthday weekend (I say weekend and not day because it started with a friend's dinner on Friday and ended with a family dinner on Sunday) so memorable. 

Friday night some great friends and family took me to dinner for Mexican and Margaritas!!! 


Saturday morning I woke up and the kids and I drove out to have breakfast with my Papa and Mamu.  It was the best way to start my 36th year!! 


  Papa's pancakes are the beyond amazing and so are my sweet grandparents...


After breakfast I hit the estate sale and antique shop, here are my fun finds...


Saturday evening the kids and I went out for pizza but there is no picture because my kids were not feeling it!  I don't think they appreciate my need for pictures of EVERYTHING.

Sunday my mom cooked me dinner and not any ol' dinner...a Turkey dinner...YUM!!!


With lemon cheesecake and fresh strawberries...


So now you know why I gained 10 pounds over the weekend with all of the great food!!  I think I had better go and get on the treadmill for about 100 years!!  Thanks to everyone who made my day so darn special.  Sweet life-

No comments:

Post a Comment