Friday, March 16, 2012

Life changes and fun

I have been busy making life decisions and having fun this past week.  When this happens the week flys by but I find myself completely exhausted! 

I spent the last weekend with 18 other ladies celebrating the upcoming marriage of my good friend Katy.  The adventure began Friday with the trip to Sunriver, settling in and waiting for everyone to arrive.  The house was AMAZING (good job Kristen)!!  There was a hot tub which I always love.  Enough room for everyone and it was filled with fun times and good conversation...who could ask for anything more?? 

Isn't she just the cutest bride-to-be EVER????


I have also been contemplating a HUGE life decision.  The kind of decision that keeps you up at night (which I don't need any help with) but in a good way.  I can't really say what it is yet but you can be sure that when I know...you will know too!!  I like to share like that. 

Lastly I want to give a huge shout out to my parents!!!  They truly are so amazing!!!  I hope someday that I can be there for my children like they are for me...Thank you...Thank you...Thank you!!!  Sweet week- 

No comments:

Post a Comment