Thursday, March 8, 2012

Thursday Thoughts-Week 10

First of all I can hardly believe that we are already into the 10th week of the year.  Time if flying by WAY to quickly!!  I wish we could slow it down a little more!  I could get an extra good night kiss from my babies, sleep in a few more minutes every morning, eat extra candy and maybe resume the snow ball fight that the kids and I started last weekend...you know...the important things that I would do if time would stop zooming before my very eyes!!

Thoughts Week 10-  Live without Pretending,
                               Love without Depending,
                                Listen without Defending,
                              Speak without Offending.

Words to live by.  Words I wish everyone would live by!  My greatest hope is that my children will grow up and I will have taught them and showed them how to be this way.  Sweet living-

No comments:

Post a Comment