Friday, May 31, 2013

Just hanging on...

Does the end of the school year seem to add an element of crazy to your house too??  Then you pile on Memorial Day weekend, graduation, 4 days left of school excitment and we are hanging on by a thread...literally.  In an attempt to at least keep myself in my own loop I'm using today on my blog to try and catch up.

Tales spent Memorial Day weekend at the beach with her grandparents and cousin Maya.  By Tuesday I was ready to have her home and suprisingly enough I think she was ready to be home too.  I just loved this picture too much to not share...


She is my sweet (most of the time) love!!!

Tater has been golfing...period!  He went directly from the high school team to pretty much living at the course.  I'm quite sure he would sleep there if he could.  Memorial Day weekend he played in a Glow Golf Tournament and his team won.  He will also be playing in an Oregon Junior Golf Tournament in Medford next weekend.  It is literally his life right now...


I still can't believe he is my "little" boy!!

I spent last weekend with some of my very favorite peeps.  Our annual Memorial Day camping trip is one I always look forward to.  We had a great time and saw some awesome new places...


Darb & I are at about 8000 feet, over looking Lilly Lake and the Goose Lake Valley.  The view (and company) was amazing!!!

This week has been filled with dance recital practice, softball, more golf and baking... 


This is what has consumed my week.


A huge CONGRATULATIONS to Mandi Brooks, Addie Englehart and all of the others graduating tomorrow!!  Knowing that I only have 3 more years until Tate graduates makes me want to cry...how does life happen so quickly??  Sweet week-

No comments:

Post a Comment