Monday, November 28, 2011

It's beginning to feel a lot like Christmas...

Well the Christmas season has officially begun.  Black Friday is over, shopping is nearly finished, my house is decorated (except for the tree) and even my Christmas card picture has been picked...


You didn't think we would forget Jack did you??

I always love this time of year, the baking...the crafting...the wrapping...the lights...the smell of pine...the shopping and the compassion for others.  It is a wonderful time of year when people seem to think about others before themselves.  

I'm excited because I will be having two different series going on during the month of December.  The first is Handmade Christmas...ideas for making inexpensive and yet adorable gifts for those on your list.  The Second is a Christmas Cookie series, where I will be giving you recipes for my favorite Christmas cookies of all time.

Well I had better go...I have a lot of other posts to get busy on!  Please remember to enter my giveaway for a ticket to Ladies Night...Christmas, Crafts and Company.   Let Christmas season begin...Sweet December (almost)-J

No comments:

Post a Comment