Sunday, November 20, 2011

Being Thankful-Day 4

I have always loved the warmth of wood heat, there is just something about it that can warm you from the inside out.  It has been a while since I have been warmed by wood heat in my own home and I am loving it so very much.  I don't love the mess and pile of dust that it creates but the heat is worth the untidiness!  My favorite place to be right now is in the recliner next to the stove, curled up in my FAVORITE blanket (that my grandma Pearl made) and reading a magazine or cook book.  I have to fight Tater for the spot because I think this may be his favorite spot too (smart kid)!!  I am loving the coziness that my wood stove is blessing our home with!

Day 4-I am thankful for the unending warmth that my wood stove is bringing to my life and home.  It makes me feel toasty in and out!!

No comments:

Post a Comment