Thursday, November 17, 2011

Being Thankful-Day 7

I have been wanting to start a blog for a VERY long time and have been putting it off.  A few weeks ago I decided that it didn't matter if I didn't have the perfect camera or even a computer of my own...it was important to me...so I bit the bullet.  I must say that I am so glad that I did.  I love having an outlet for all of the creative craziness in my brain and I love sharing ideas with all of my readers.  I get inspiration from so many people and places...it is my hope to be that inspiration to someone else.  I am so grateful that so many of you have reached out and took a moment of your precious time to read my blog and leave a comment or even just to compliment me on the street.  It feels great to know that I have such a great audience.  It has been a great experience.

Day 7-I am thankful for the creative outlet that my blog provides and all of the amazing readers that are making it so worthwhile.  Sweet readers-J

2 comments:

  1. I am thankful for your blog. It is something I look forward to every day! Thanks June! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so sweet Tandi! Thank you for tuning into my madness! :)

    ReplyDelete