Monday, November 14, 2011

Being Thankful-Day 10

To me it is the little things in life that make all of the difference in my day.  Like when I drive up to my favorite local restaurant to get my daily Diet Coke and I get the prime parking spot or when I take my puppy out in the freezing cold and he does his business in 1.5 seconds and doesn't lolly-gag around FOREVER.  When a bill comes in the mail and is less than I expected it to be.  When my children get the wood in for the night without being asked or complaining.  When I start my car and my favorite song is the radio.  When I check everything off of my daily to do list before I go to bed.  When I make a batch of chocolate chip cookies with my kids and only half makes it to the cookie sheet because we ate too much cookie dough.  Those little things can be taken for granted. 

Day 10-I am thankful for the little things in my life...for those things that could go unnoticed but I don't let them.  Sweet

No comments:

Post a Comment