Saturday, November 19, 2011

Being Thankful-Day 5

Yesterday I told you how thankful I am for my grandparents because they are pretty darn amazing!!!  There are also two other AMAZING people who I love more than anything and thank God for everyday...my parents!  I am thankful for my mom & dad for many reasons.  First of all they are great role models.  Both of them live with integrity in their heart each and every day.  They are also awesome grandparents!  My children are so lucky to have such loving and caring people in their corners no matter what.  I always hope that someday my kids will feel about me the way that I feel about my parents.  If Taters and Tales do...well then I have succeeded as a parent...just like I feel my parents have.  They are EVERYTHING that wonderful parents should be...caring, nurturing, understanding, strong, loving, wise and the best Grandma Football and Papa B in the entire universe.

Day 5-I am thankful for my parents.  They are wonderful people, parents and grandparents.  My sisters, our children and I are very lucky to call them our own.  Sweet parents-J

No comments:

Post a Comment