Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Being Thankful-Day 2

The last few days I have had tears in my eyes as I blog about the wonderful people that I am thankful for...today I am going to take a less emotional approach (my tears could use a break).  One of my favorite things to do is plan a "Ladies Night".  Invite a handful of sweet girls and get out of the house for a few hours.  All ladies could use a break from the everyday stress that life brings.  I always feel like a "Ladies Night" is the perfect remedy because you aren't gone from your obligations for too long but get to breathe a little freedom at the same time.  I am so grateful to have such wonderful friends and sisters who like to join me.  We eat a little, talk a lot and laugh until we cry.  It is fabulous!!

Day 2-I am thankful for time spent with the ladies...a little break is sometimes just what the doctor ordered.  Sweet nights-J

No comments:

Post a Comment