Monday, November 21, 2011

Being Thankful-Day 3

Today I want to remember someone who touched my family more than anyone ever has...someone that I am so thankful for.  She was the most unselfish and helpful person that I have ever known.  When I was a young mother she was my lifesaver.  Grandma Pearl was not my true biological grandmother but she NEVER treated me any different then if I was.  Her heart was bigger than the universe and the mark that she left on her friends and family is one of perfection.  I would like to take all of the credit for my children and their wonderful souls but to be completely truthful Grandma Pearl had a lot to do with it.  My children will always remember and cherish the time that she took with them, the wisdom she taught them, the kindness in her heart and the love that she felt for everyone. 

Day 3-I am thankful for all that my grandma Pearl did for me and for the lasting affect she will forever have on my children...she was amazing.  Sweet grandma-J

No comments:

Post a Comment