Friday, November 25, 2011

Black Friday Madness

So I am already off to Klamath Falls with my mom, sister and bestest friend.  We left at 5:00 a.m. this morning...yes you read that correct...5 a.m.!  It's Black Friday you have to be over there in time to get a good deal or two.  We usually just take it all in with the attitude that there are going to be huge lines, cat fights and impatient people.  My motto on this day is to grin and shop until you are either out of money or can't take it anymore (we will see which comes first). 

My mom, sister and I have been doing this for years with a lot of resistance from my father.  There have been years when we are pushing snow with the front bumper on the way over and only have enough room for the three of us on the way back.  My dad can never quite figure out how we get everything packed in there but I tell you if there is a will (and a deal) there is a way.  We can buy almost anything and figure out how to get it home (just ask my daddio).

This year I am excited because my good friend is joining us in the madness.  I'm not sure of where we will put her or her purchases but we don't think about that until later.  It's that kind of day.  So for all of you smart readers who have decided to forgo the Black Friday craziness and stay home instead...good for you.  For the rest of you braving the insane shopping day with me...I will wave as I sprint by with cart in hand, yelling for people to get out my way and hoping for the last deal in Walmart (I'm crazy like that...just kidding).

Be sure to tune in the next few weeks because I have a new series coming.  Happy Black Friday!!! Sweet deals-J

No comments:

Post a Comment